Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
If someone really did claim Redempted to AV, they must have changed their tune by the time I got a master list of every claim in the game. I'm honestly very inclined to trust the people who have roles in the main post as their claims, because no-one has counterclaimed them.
Yeah, that makes sense. But it is possible Valmark dropped one of those roles, though I admit that seems unlikely since we've seen the Cops, Doctor, and Lycan in play.

If we get to the stage of supreme paranoia, though, and start to need to kill unverified roles, I think we should have competing wagons between Cao and me. Seeing how people vote, in conjunction with how people flip, could be useful. And I think us dying is a relatively minor blow to the Town team at that stage of the game: vote manipulation when we don't have a good suspect is weak, and my power is weak when we don't have a good idea who is likely to die.

If I'm confirmed as Town by dying, then you can trust that I'm saying that gac3 and Apogee1 were key to me discovering the wolf-status of JWL and AV, respectively. There's multiple layers of paranoia we could go down into ("did they sacrifice JWL for towncred?"), but this seems relatively safe.
If Cao is confirmed as Town by dying, that would also prove you really are the Crazy One by verifying your boosted-seer-insight, and thereby indirectly verify Snowblaze as the buffer.
And if either of us flip wolf, the Town likely wins at that point.