Quote Originally Posted by NeoVid View Post
One of my big issues with SoM was that it was more fun when you were weak and a couple of captains was a huge danger, later in the game and fully upgraded you can be an unstoppable force of destruction... But sometimes, you'll come up against an orc who is also one of those. The sequel has difficulty settings and a bigger array of ways for orcs to counter what you can do, so it's a more satisfying challenge.

I hope I didn't sound too negative, as I like the original a lot, and since it's so short, running through it to make a Nemesis Forge with cool orcs to transfer to the sequel is very worth it. Incidentally, there's a very easy way to select which orcs in the Forge will be the ones transferred over to Shadow of War: Just keep Marking Target on the two you want until the icons move.
I had a Nemesis like that. Invulnerable to combat, invulnerable to stealth, immune to fire. Only could be damaged by arrows, which made him brutally hard until I got enough elf-shot to reliably take him on. He ruined everything whenever he showed up, and the only reason he didn't kill me a dozen times was that he had the "you ain't worth killing" trait. This was everything the Nemesis system was promised to me as. Sadly, after I killed him five times he stayed dead, and I haven't had a Nemesis since.

I'm pretty sure I'm about to move into the second half. Only one Warchief (apart from the double agent) is still alive.