1. - Top - End - #220
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: What Are You Playing, Part 3: The Assassination of my Wallet by the Cowardly Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    Still playing Pathfinder: Kingmaker, and flirting with the idea of restarting. I have character ideas I like the idea of, some of which would be cool but very difficult to start (Sensei Monk 2/Eccelisathurge X, specc'd as a summoner. Maybe throw in the wisdom-Sorcerer and go Mystic Theurge), some of which would be fun but difficult (Mad Dog Barbarian 1/ Archaeologist 6/Dragon Disciple 10; skills, fighting and big attributes, with a pet), but still chugging along with my Archaeologist/Dragon Disciple.
    I did restart with a Dwarf Mad Dog Barbarian/Archaeologist who will go Dragon Disciple. There's a pretty steep feat tax keeping my Leopard up to snuff (since Boon Companion adds 4 levels, it's basically every other feat), but the fact that she knocks people down all the time in combat is pretty cool... later game, I was struggling to figure out which feats I wanted, so it's going to work out.
    Last edited by LibraryOgre; 2020-06-13 at 11:16 AM.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.