Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
That's an abnormal fantasy? I mean, I've not had that one, but I've had the turning yourself into a massive traction city one.
I honestly don't know.

I've also fantasized about being an ancient elder vampire, a dragon, the tarrasque, and a not-social-Darwinist version of Apocalypse. You know, the kind of being that sleeps for years at a time and when they're awake they're too big and/or powerful for the petty concerns of mortals to bother you.

And being absolutely immortal via a combination of absolute agelessness, absolute invulnerability, absolute freedom, and instant meta-regeneration, having an indestructible TARDIS with infinite rooms and summoned with my mind and not physically anywhere or anywhen when I don't need to get in or out(and that nothing should of legitimate omniscient or omnipresence can get in or out of without my knowledge and permission) and that travels universes as well as through time in an Infinite Multiverse that runs on both Multiverse and Many Worlds theory.

They all started about a year ago when I was suffering from some pretty bad anxiety about a lot of things. There may or may not be a correlation.