Time to resume one of my favorite activities; this video game.

Zodi Plays: Custom Robo [16] Tests Upon Tests

Video Length: 27:51

In this exciting episode, we resume what we started last time, starting with a fight against Linda and her deadly bee weapon, sliding on to Roy and his Strike Vanisher, stepping on over to Mira, and then being so impressive that the chief of police decides he wants to have a go. We beat all of them, though the last two actually provide a bit of challenge.

With that all said and done, everyone decides that we've proven ourselves ready to learn... some knowledge. Specifically, about the super special S-class license that is so secret that really only the people in this room know about it, which we need to take another test for. But they're confident we're ready to take such test... and we'll be doing that next time. Hope you all enjoyed, I'll see you guys then.

------

Glossary time!

Spoiler: Ep 16 Glossary
Show

This one was probably picked up last time and I just forgot to look at it, or missed it. There's nothing specifically interesting about Father's Watch as a glossary entry, beyond the fact that it took this long to get added TO the glossary. That at least is weird.

For the MOST part there's nothing new here compared to what we learned from talking with the chief and friends, though there is some grandstanding about how S-Ranks are just better than regular people... except for that last sentence. The government officially disavows the existence of this rank, which is pretty telling that Something is going on. Now obviously that's... obvious, but it's still good to see them write it in this way, if that makes sense? There is obviously a twist coming, but the game at least lets you know it.