Zantos
Elf Hexblade
AC: 16 HP: 26/26
PP: 11 PIv: 9 PIs: 9
Conditions: --

Like always, Zantos tries to lighten the mood in the dreary room. He is animatedly telling Whilma the story of how they found Jiro dying in the desert, using small illusions to illustrate his points for dramatic effect. He includes a few facts that are embarrassing for Jiro but some that make him out to be capable and powerful. The old woman even cracks a small smile at a few of his funnier moments.

"...and then, Jiro and Qaba rush in, killing my captor and freeing me from the torture."

Jiro
Elf Rain Cleric
AC: 17 HP: 10/10
PP: 15 PIv: 12 PIs: 13

Jiro is sitting on a chair, reading his book while only half listening to his boss. he's heard this story a dozen times before. He tolerates the embarrassing parts of the story, partly because they are true. He had no business running through the desert on his own back then. But mostly because he knows how much Zantos respects him now.

"Nice job Zantos. Much better use of the music to set the mood this time."

Qaba
Elf Ranger
AC: 15 HP: 12/12
PP: 14 PIv: 13 PIs: 14

Qaba barely listens to the story, only nodding in agreement when Zantos calls him out specifically. He had already asked Kev about any potential work, but was having trouble with the answer, "Just stay here and work will find you." He thinks that's just Kev trying to get a few more nights rent out of them. He's wondering if they should just get some supplies and go back to the desert. But Zantos wants to explore the city and see if we can make something more of ourselves.

"You are a good sport, Jiro. I'm not sure I'd put up with him like that."