Conditions: --
    Speech
    Ptekme
    Thri-kreen/Rogue
    AC: 17 HP: 10/10
    PP: 13 PIv: 16 PIs: 13
    Conditions: --
    Speech

Slowly, Faldar and his crew made there way through the Ghostcity. Faldar clearly leads the group, wearing nicely decorated leather armor and nice sylk pants. In contrast Bontar wears only a loincloth and some leather straps which tie his belongings to his back. The most obvious part of his attire is his heavy stone maul which he rests on his muscled shoulders. Ptekme the tri-khreen follows two steps behind them, next to the kank.

"You know Bontar, everytime I come here, it amazes me that there are actually people living here. I can't imagine how desperate they must be to stay."

Bontar shrugs. Clearly he doesn't think much of it.

"Hmmpf, I've seen worse. Although not by much. Better keep your eyes open. Desperate people find desperate ways to make a living." With that he swings his maul around, before resting it back on his shoulder.

When they reach the bunkhouse, Faldar holds.

"Halt, this is where the elf mercs should be staying. Let's hope they are still here. We're not the only one currently looking to recruit.
    Ptekme, you wait outside. Bontar, let's go inside. Hopefully they are in better shape then the last bunch. We need some good men."

With those words he walks to the door.
    Last edited by Moranica; 2020-06-20 at 05:13 PM.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."