Conditions: --
    Speech
    Ptekme
    Thri-kreen/Rogue
    AC: 17 HP: 10/10
    PP: 13 PIv: 16 PIs: 13
    Conditions: --
    Speech

Faldar smiles as het enters the room, recognizing the man as was described to him. "Aah, you must be Kev. Quite a fine .... lowkey place you got here." Faldar says, failing to come up with any real compliment on the establishment. His clothes look nice, if a bit dusty. And he doesn't have any arms visible on him, except for a simple dagger in his waste band. His posture shows an open and friendly character. Bontar on the other hand looks a lot more serious. He puts his maul on the ground and rests his hands on the upright handle, while scanning the man and the elves for any danger. He seems poised to spring into action, if needed.

Realising that Kev is probably not so much interested in small talk, Faldar turns to the elves and gives them a friendly nod.
    "So, one of you must be Zantos, I assume? My name is Faldar, a member of the Lufi family of which you may have heard. And I come here representing my family. I heard you were in town, and was hoping that you were looking for work?"
    Last edited by Moranica; 2020-06-20 at 05:33 PM.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."