Zantos
Elf Hexblade
AC: 16 HP: 26/26
PP: 11 PIv: 9 PIs: 9
Conditions: --

Zantos is surprised that someone would ask for him by name. While he calls himself a pirate, he's just a desert bandit. They have hit up a few merchant caravans from Raam recently so maybe his reputation precedes him. Maybe that's not a good thing here. Anyway, it's showtime.

"I am Zantos, Pirate of the Desert!" he says cheerfully before waving his hand dramatically towards his friends, "and these are my esteemed associates, Qaba and Jiro. We are indeed looking for work, but what does the Lufi family want with a trio of elves? What kind of work do you have for us?"

Jiro
Elf Rain Cleric
AC: 17 HP: 10/10
PP: 15 PIv: 12 PIs: 13

Jiro looks up reading his book and smiles at Zantos' performance, closes his book and walks over to shake the newcomers' hands.

"Pleasure to meet you Mr. Faldar. My name is Jiro. I am one of Zantos' crew. Over there is Qaba, the other member of the crew."

Qaba
Elf Ranger
AC: 15 HP: 12/12
PP: 14 PIv: 13 PIs: 14

Qaba nods quietly when his name is mentioned, "Good afternoon" he says curtly before returning to checking his equipment. Like always, he lets Zantos do the talking, but he quietly studies the newcomers to make sure his boss doesn't get them involved in something he shouldn't.