Conditions: --
    Speech
    Ptekme
    Thri-kreen/Rogue
    AC: 17 HP: 10/10
    PP: 13 PIv: 16 PIs: 13
    Conditions: --
    Speech

As the streets suddenly fill up with seemingly hostile men, Faldar tells the elves. "Seems I will need your services right away. These guys are exactly the sort of problem that has been plaguing the city lately. They call themselves Korno's killers. Be careful though, some of them may have been gladiators."

No gods...

No kings...

As the crowd chants, Faldar moves over to the newcomers, while he addresses their leader. Faldar spreads his hands to encompass the whole group. After which he puts his hands in his pockets to grab a component. "You've collected quite the party there, friend of Korno. And I know your kind has a general hatred for those of us with power. I suggest though, that you let us leave and wait in ambush for those of House Urvus. They should be here in 2 hours and I'm sure you prefer their kind of goods over ours."

Having said those words, Faldar waits and steels himself for what may come.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Casting a suggestion spell with the last two lines of text. The movement should bring him within 30 ft of their leader, whom he casts it on.
    DC 14 wisdom saving throw. Took the liberty of moving my guys in roll20 to show what I intended.
    Last edited by Moranica; 2020-06-22 at 12:52 PM.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."