1. - Top - End - #156
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Fyraltari watches The Clone Wars (2008) for the first time

Quote Originally Posted by Iskar Jarak View Post
    I'm enjoying the reviews as well. My preference is for analysis and feelings, but Clone Wars doesn't really lend itself to that.

As per this thread's recommendation, I watched Avatar and it was excellent. Easily the best TV series I've watched in quite a while. I was surprised to see Filoni's name pop up in the credits; turns out he did a lot of work on the first season. Mark Hamill also voices a character.

What the Avatar movie did to the series is unforgivable. It stomps the source material into mulch. I saw it before I watched the series several years ago; I can only imagine the horror of watching it after enjoying the series and expecting something good. Apparently, there's a live action series in the works, which can hardly be worse.
    They could film some cows grazing in a field as the entire live action series and it wouldn't be worse, despite having nothing to do with the source material. Also, i totally recognized Mark Hamill, but not for a good reason - he did nearly the exact same voice as he did in Castle in the Sky. Didn't matter, still rocked it. It's a good voice.

Also, as for Clone Wars, Fyraltari is closing in on my favorite episode, so yay! Only ten to go through before hitting it.
    Last edited by Peelee; 2020-06-22 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Thought it was ep. 13, it's 11. Fixed a number.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2