1. - Top - End - #243
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XL: Bloated Rules

Quote Originally Posted by LansXero View Post
    This is false, due to the previewed missions: Scoring ACTIONS matter more than bodies, so the more throwaway units you can have to do nothing but "collect minerals / siphon power / channel ritual", the better off you are.
    Good point. MSU is really useful for [Action] Objectives. You would prefer to lose 5 models' worth of shooting, than say, 10, 15 or even 20.

Quote Originally Posted by LansXero View Post
    Have you ever seen a missile launcher profile?
    If Frag Grendes have Blast (and I'm almost certain that they will), Intercessors with AGLs are about to get real good.
    And Missile Launchers are going to be the best Heavy weapon again (like they were in basically every other edition except 7th Ed... Something about Relentless Grav-Cannons being things that existed...)...Aside from Assault Cannons, but Devastators don't get those.

As I've said, in 9th Ed., it looks like Imperial Fists are going to have everything going for them. Of the two meta-shifts I predict, IFs counter both of them, at the same time.
    Even though my Faction looks like it's about to be a meta-buster, regardless of the direction that the meta actually takes... I'm still sad.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2020-06-25 at 11:17 AM.
    Spoiler: My Mum Says I'm Cool
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome