So... I reckon the potential mafia members are:

- Apogee1
- Book Wombat
- Bunny of Faith
- Logan1996

While the cult could be:

- The same four people
- Aventine

I honestly don't think Aventine wrote the Cult's message (I feel like that's not how she'd wrote it) so this leaves me with four people and either two mafia or three plus a cultist.
Of these four I'd like to find the Cult first- so, let's see, Apogee1, have you got anything to say?

- - - Updated - - -

Of course I'm talking about the power role that converts when I say Cult, I've got no idea who could have been converted tonight.
Not in particular. I find it interesting JWL concluded Jeen's message meant there were 4 wolves considering by my reckoning we would be crunched for how many vanillagers we have even with 3 wolves.

TBH Valmark I'm suspicious of you right now, partially for reasons JWL outlined that means you could be wolf, partially because I think you are a prime cult target (and possible leader I suppose).

Also: it's quite possible yesterday the cult saying Jeen was a mafia was literally a random guess that happened to actually hit a mafia. It came right when you were getting heat again, and as we saw happened there was very little opposition to that wagon after the claim (had I been on I would have not trusted the cult quite as readily as most of you). This would both imply you as likely cult and mean we are in even more danger from it. Also, as Jeen was the person who spent a lot of time trying to get the cult to turn on itself, he is probably the most lucrative fake claim from the perspective of the cult.