I generally agree with that assessment. I don’t think Kubota killing a pregnant woman counts, but he seems like the type who would be totally willing to get one if this minions to kill a baby of it benefitted him politically, two little princes in the tower style.

The guy from GDGU I think probably would be able to rationalize killing babies from monstrous races if he was highly motivated, though probably wouldn’t for the PC races.

As for linear guild, I agree with yes on Thog and since Sabine is literally an incarnation of evil as well, yes there two. Nale was also down to sacrifice people with her so I agree with your assessment they are all pretty much fine with killing tons of innocent people and wouldn’t be bothered. Z we don’t know enough about, Hilgya it’s hard to say but I doubt she’d be willing to kill a baby. She reserves most of her ire for authority figures she perceives to be stifling her and since babies are helpless and powerless I don’t think she has anything against them.