ok so lets finish this up.

1 sorcerer: fell animate, natural bond, practiced spellcaster.
call a horse, kill it for hair so i can use it as material component for mount
call a riding dog.
summon light horses and push them to defend me
ride one and run away with power word pain.

2 dread necromancer:
rebuke fuels naenhoon fell animate power word pain
2 riding dog zombies
at will negative energy touch keeps my dog zombies at full hp 24/7. i last forever, no running out of juice and needing to rest. only rest when my zombies die.
cant heal animal companion so he will solely be a corpse fodder generator. ill still have him out but he will stay back and if he gets wounded i just turn him into a zombie.

3-6 sorcerer: better zombies from more powerful animal companions
command undead possibly to get control of lots of zombies instead of just 2. dispel magic might royally kill me. but i think uncontrolled undead will attack nearest living thing instead of targeting me specifically.

7-??? sorcerer: mirror mephit simualcrum. use distilled joy to get the ritual components.

??? use a combination of extended major creation and exceptional artisan to craft scrolls of simulacrum without paying for materials. i think i can get it up to 56 hours so thats 3 days of crafting so scroll costs of 4000 which is cl 22 so i think im good here.
rules are market price = base cost + xp cost. crafting time is determined by base cost only, xp cost does not factor in at all.
cooperative mirror mephit crafting eliminates powdered ruby, creature toenail, ice sculpture, and xp cost of simulacrum.
distilled joy x however many times i need to cast it to make scroll crafting free. not liquid pain because im not evil. good people slaughter animals for food and hide and stuff so i can still be a good necromancer. fell animate does not have the evil tag.

and i think thats it. 22hd simulacra should carry me until the end

so i guess i just need a spell list now. since i dont think simulacrum needs combat support i think im a grab fun spells like steal life so i can be immortal and drain the life of simulacra so i dont actually kill anyone so im not actually evil. lets see how many fun noncombat spells there are in the game.