I've... gotta be honest, I'm not going to be sorry to see the DCAMU go. I keep watching them, sure that they'll be better this time, and every time, they're a grim, depressing downward grind into misery. The heroes are either jerks, doomed, or both, the villains are utterly psychotic, and the civilians, if they even get to show up on screen, are ground into meat paste as collateral damage.

... and Harley's outfits keep getting stupider

Seriously, when the brightest spots in the movie are King Shark and Trigon being funny... yeesh.

Mostly just venting at this point, but I really wish that DC would get over frigging Doomsday. He's a boring grey spike monster that looks like the nineties had a hairball, and they keep bringing him back in one form or another as this ultimate threat. Yes, he's dangerous, but he's also dumber than a sack of hammers. He frankly shouldn't be that much more dangerous than the Shaggy Man, Mammoth, Rampage, or hell, even King Shark. It's not like they have any shortage of huge, strong idiots, and adding spikes to one really doesn't make them that much cooler.

"Paradooms". Yech

And yes, Damian vs. Deathstroke was beyond idiotic.