Reacting to the spear-bold, Sarathi kicked the bottom corner of her shield in the creature's face, before dashing around the rock. Spotting the slinger hanging in the back, the hyena charged across the battlefield, howling.

Spoiler: crunch (this is a big one)
Show

Previous round reaction: Shield riposte. (AFTER an ally or I are hit or missed by an attack) (d20+6)[26] vs Fort, (d10+3)[8] damage, and on hit push 1 square and shift 2 to a square adjacent to the body.

My turn Move: out into the road, within 7 squares of K1. (provoking from K4 if the reaction attack failed) (movement needed is less than 7 even when I go around the rock the long way to avoid provoking from K3. There's enough leeway to make sure I dont provoke from K2 on the charge)

Action: Ferocious charge- charge attack at +2 damage
hunting wolf style- Can use Crushing Surge on a charge. (charge moves to point marked on map)
Crushing surge with charge bonus- (d20+7)[26] vs AC, on hit (d7+6)[8] (that's d8+5 rerolling 1s) and gain 8 temporary HP, and mark the slinger. (-2 to hit anyone except me) On a miss, gain 4 temporary HP, and mark the slinger.

On a successful charge: Iron wolf charge (no action, close burst 2 only hits the slinger) extra (1d6)[1] damage on the charge, and a followup burst 2 attack- (d20+3)[16] vs will, on hit push target UP TO 2 squares (push 0) and target gets an additional -2 to all attack rolls (fear) until end of my next turn.

Next round POTENTIAL Interrupt: if slinger attacks anyone else, or shifts away (even with racial power), Combat challange provokes melee basic attack. (if they just move away, opportunity attack is same rolls but +1 to hit from combat superiority, and also stops the movement)
(d20+6)[8] vs AC, on hit (d8+5)[10] damage and if my temp HP is under 4, reset temp HP to 4.