View Single Post

Thread: Keep on the Shadowfell IC

1. - Top - End - #18
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Keep on the Shadowfell IC

Sarathi's charge mows down the slinger as the kobold next to Noxotl reels in pain. After saying something to his teammate, he charges Drang.

Spoiler: For those who know draconic
    Show

"If we retreat Irontooth will have our heads! Maybe we can at least take down the small one?"

His ally follows suit, slashing at him with their sword, but both of these attacks are deflected by his armor. After seeing the attacks fail, the kobold further to the east puts his back to a boulder to make himself harder to flank.

Spoiler: Game Actions
    Show

K2's turn:
    Minor: Use shifty to shift south 1 space, out of Notxol's reach.
    Move & Standard: Charges Drang, attacking with a short sword.
    Attack Roll: (1d20+9)[12] vs AC (+7 base, +1 via charge, +1 via Mob Attack ability). Miss.
    Hit: (1d6+3)[9] damage, and Drang is marked until the start of K2's next turn.

K3's turn:
    Standard: Attacks Drang with a short sword.
    Attack Roll: (1d20+8)[17] vs AC (+7 base, +1 via Mob Attack ability). Miss.
    Hit: (1d6+3)[7] damage, and Drang is marked until the start of K3's next turn.
    Minor: Shifts southeast one space.

Everyone may take their turns in the order of their choice. The kobolds will act again if they survive.

Please update the battle map according to the effects of your turn, including changing the enemy's HP values, noting any status conditions you inflicted, and removing the tokens of defeated enemies to make my job as DM easier. Since google drive saves every change to the map, I can easily track the results of each turn over time, and don't need to worry about losing information to a change.
    Last edited by TurboGhast; 2020-06-28 at 04:37 PM.
    Link to true signature
    Feel free to sig anything I post, just do so in quote format.