Conditions: --
    Speech
    Ptekme
    Thri-kreen/Rogue 1
    AC: 17 HP: 6/10
    PP: 13 PIv: 16 PIs: 13
    Conditions: --
    Speech

When Zantos returns with the robed man, Faldar immediately approached him. Feeling relieved that they didn't run into any serious trouble Faldar adresses him and Qaba. "Zantos, you'll get a bonus for that. Great effort! That could also mean that Korno doesn't know yet." Faldar says while looking Zantos and Qaba over for wounds. "Qaba, is it? Let me take care of some of those wounds for you. Now that I've had some rest I feel much stronger." He then leads them to the pile of stuff that has been collected. "We didn't discuss whether you could share in any gains we made during us working together. But as a token of my appreciation for your expertise and courage during the fight, I'd say we share equally. So feel free to help yourself to anything you need." He then turns around and oversees the binding of the prisoners.

Soon there after, Bontar approaches him. He looks only slightly cleaner than before, but doesn't seem to care much. "That was a good fight. It's been awhile since I've had to give it my all. And the new guys did well. What do you want to do with the magic users?".

Meanwhile Ptekme is checking out the locked door. Both checking for locks and listening for anything inside.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Casting cure wounds on Qaba [roll]1d8+4[/roll]

Ptekme perception [roll]1d20+3[/roll] or investigation (expertise) [roll]1d20+6[/roll] or [roll]1d20+6[/roll]
    Last edited by Moranica; 2020-06-30 at 04:18 PM.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."