Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Re: Raam: The City of Anarchy IC

Jiro
    Elf Rain Cleric 1
    AC: 17 HP: 8/10
    PP: 15 PIv: 12 PIs: 13
    Conditions: --

Jiro is still shaken but rests and regains consciousness. He collects arrows and starts fixing any of the broken ones.

"Glad you guys finished them. I thought we were all in trouble when I went down."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Mending on any broken arrows.

Qaba
    Elf Ranger 2
    AC: 15 HP: 21/21
    PP: 14 PIv: 13 PIs: 14

Knowing this fight could have gone either way, Qaba is quiet and contemplative. He quietly searches the bodies to see who is still alive, ties their hands behind their backs, and binds their feet. He gathers all of the weapons that can fit on the cart and tries to destroy any that can't fit. As he goes around, he slits the throats of the clerics and Crispy, then hides their bodies in one of the buildings. He then helps load the cart.

"Thanks for the healing. I feel better than ever now."

Show

Zantos
    Elf Hexblade
    AC: 14 HP: 26/26 THP: 0
    PP: 11 PIv: 9 PIs: 9
    OOC

Zantos is subdued until Jiro wakes up. He helps his friend drink some water and eat a little food. Once the cleric seems stable and awake, Zantos, now smiling form the adventure of the fight, helps Qaba and the others with the prisoners and the bodies. He takes the chitin armor off one of the dwarves and tries to adjust the straps to see if it will fit his longer, narrower body.

"Let's get this back to someplace safer. But first... Bontar, Ptekme, can either of you break into that locked building so we can search it before we go? If it's locked, there must be a reason."

Show

Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2020-06-30 at 04:49 PM.