And you can of course find more in World-Building (just if anyone wants an easy link).

I have two that I designed from the ground up for role-playing games, I even built systems for these. Or they were built for my homebrew systems depending on how you look at it but the settings have so far done a lot better than the systems.

One was a fantasy setting that was designed as a kind of kitchen sink setting in that it was treated like a series of independent settings that happened to be on the same planet. I forget exactly why I did it like that and a few of them never got very far. Still it was fun to see how hints of one area would come into another. In fact that ended up being my goal for it making sure you can see bits of influence (even if its just imported good) from one in another while keeping them all distinct. Individually they were pretty standard, except for the floating islands one because which feels like it has more to do with all the work I did explaining the floating islands than the floating islands themselves.

The other is a post-apocalyptic future that is just transitioning to its post-post-apocalyptic state. The technology is a bit wonky because although the knowledge from before the end of the world has been mostly preserved the infrastructure to actually use it is gone in areas. There are new countries but also areas that are not part of any country (even if a map says it is) just because no one has built out control to do anything there and you have some sort-of colonialism going on. Also it is just kind of over the top so you can martial arts your way out of a gun fight.