Conditions: --
    Speech
    Ptekme
    Thri-kreen/Rogue 1
    AC: 17 HP: 6/10
    PP: 13 PIv: 16 PIs: 13
    Conditions: --
    Speech

Feeling the heat and possibly some exhaustions after the adrenaline wears off, Faldar falls back a little, resting one hand on the car for support. He seems to be quite pissed at what has happened, and looks over at the prisoners.

"So, while we're travelling, I better fill you in on what's going to happen to you when we get to my place. For the last couple of blocks you'll be lying on your bellies, eyes closed. I don't want you to know my location. If any of you move, you'll find a swift death before we get there. I might ask one of the Prophets to do so." With that said he throws a questioning look at the robed men. "So at some point we'll get there. You'll be seperated from your buddies. I'll have Zantos or one of his buddies torture each of you for information on Korno and his killers. If that doesn't work, I'll ask the Prophets to assist. If there are any discrepancies between your stories, I heal you up, and we start again. Pretty straight forward right? Well, there is one extra rule to this game. The first one that talks gets to go free afterwards. The other two die. So I suggest you think about what you are going to tell us when we get there. It might save your lives!"

With that, Faldar steps back a little, and pays no more heed to the prisoners.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Intimidation check (1d20+6)[7]
    Last edited by Moranica; 2020-07-01 at 02:52 PM.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."