Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
Jade:
She sees that Celestia has fallen asleep. Must be feeling more tied than she let on.
"....Lets continue this discussion outside. She needs her rest."

When they are outside the castle, Jade will continue where they left off.
"Fine. We'll go with your stupid plan, if only to assuage your paranoia you insist on, Oxy. But I don't entirely approve of it, even if I'd like to see them get their comeuppance as much as you do. I still think you need to learn other ways of handling people than measures like these, and I'm not going to do a stupid revolution or a coup unless my hand is forced. That includes a revolution against You. Got it? Say your above corruption all you want, but I'm not going to believe it."
Masala crosses her arms and is even more angry but isn't saying anything.

Flake:
She jumps left then powers up to her Second form. Then tries to kill them with a blizzard of bullet sized blue ki blasts, weaving in between the threads to try and hurt them at least. There was time to talk, there was time to fight, and she had to eliminate this threat to Arcos now. Did they form some kind of hivemind? Was this magic? Hm. She had to figure this out.

The ki bullets hit the mark, some even died.
But some tank it, even if they ate badly hury.
It is wierd.
If she can read power levels- wether from ability or a scouter, Flake can see a bizzare disnonace:
Normally those high wig politicas have average power level at best. Best of them are elite based on intelect and scholarship, the worst them, simply by nepotism and money... this way or another, very little incent for training.

But now each of them radiated the exact same power level, though it was much beyond the ability of their bodies. Caprace of many of them is cracked, hinting to internal damage.

Snap dash forward,snap dozens of tiny concetrated ki blasts kill and hurt many of them.
But they seemed unphased.
Clap are heard echoing into the minds of everyone around.
Snap sweat. "You! Random free arcosian!" He yell at her. "Be alert. This is... the worst nightmare this planet has faced! Don't let their stringz touch you at any cost!'

On the throne, which used to be reserved for Hailing and now to Apfel, sat a slinky orange character with crossed legs. (Looks like Ginyu's specie) six armed, four of which doing the similiar snap gesture that Snap does.

"Sensei... how can it be?" Snap has asked while fighting off Eye Senators- which were also perfectly coordinated.

"Ah. Little delusional Snap boy, coming back to my web just as planned. I amused to meet you again, softy and weak minded... but right now I care about the hero of the hour- Captain Flake!"
He turn to her, while crafting ki strings thinner and thinner,some targeted toward her.
"What are you fighting for? Is it for the peace? Because I am creating peace right now. Is it for unity? Cause I am creating it as well. To make Arcos relevant once again? Well, again, that what I do."

Snap lose his cool. "Don't listen to him! He is the worst psychpath of the universe!"
The slinky orange guy smirked. "I never killed anyone. You are the one to intiate the violence on alien planet, dragging a local hero against her own people."

-----

Meanwhile-
The strings hit any arcosian outside of buildings.
At first they screech in pain, but then a identicsl cold smile apear on the face of each of them. Perfectly coordinated, they fly to shoot ki strings at the remaining arcosians.

Vodkana blinked. "What the nya?' An arcosian child fly at her, snap next to her ear- with a ki enhanced sonic attack right into her brain.
Vodkana screech and mew in pain, fall on her knees, her eyes roll turning into a complete yellow, then falling on her face fuming.