[Medical Facility]

"Don't you have to be some kind of wizard to learn how to heal people?" She wants to follow along that line of protest, but instead just says, "Yeah, she was the one who taught me how to recover by biting things."

And, hearing about Spako is too distracting and immediately changes what Obsidian wants to talk about and what she's interested in. "Yeah. I'll do my best to impress him," she says. He's older than her, which means he's probably really cool, right? Plus, he's good at both runes and swords. That sounds neat. What if he thinks she looks bad? What if he makes fun of her and says she's dirty, or something? She starts licking her wrist and using that to wet her hair and push it back and making sure her hair isn't messed up at all. And she looks down at herself to make sure she looks decent. Gotta give off the best first impression, after all. What if he says he doesn't want to talk with her? That would be the worst. That's why first impressions are important.

She pauses and thinks. "Hey. He'd really prefer it if I let the healers take care of it, right?" she asks Cessie, trying to really confirm what she just said. Now that this is on her mind, she imagines another dragon staring at her with disapproval. 'You're pretending to to be strong and refusing help? How cute.' That would be the absolute worst! He'd probably see her as worse than trash if she doesn't go to the medical facility. Fearing that, she quickly agrees: "Y-yeah. I'll let them do whatever, let's go," even though they're already headed there.
"...as long as I don't have to sign anything."

She does her best to swallow her pride and let the healers finish treating the wound; there are no complications. The whole time, however, she asks the healers how they think she looks and if she looks decent and if they would want nothing to do with her.