I want to see Belkar and V redeemed to the greatest extent possible (and plausible), and for V to be reconciled with hir spouse. I'd also like to see the entire cosmic system in which "souls = afterlife batteries" be overturned, given how fundamentally abhorrent I find it, but that seems like a bit of a pipe dream.

On a smaller scale, I'd like to see as much interaction between Team Evil and the Order as possible, especially in terms of one-on-one interactions, and particularly with Redcloak. The current set of strips is exactly the sort of thing I've been looking forward to the most in this book. All of the characters in the Order and in Team Evil are so well-developed now that there's enormous potential for conflict and interaction when the two sides are brought together, and I think I would find it enormously more entertaining than watching the Order's internal interactions - which, while enjoyable, is nothing special anymore.

I'd like to see the heir to House Kato be born, and for Daigo's full last name to be revealed. Their story seems a bit unfinished. I believe Rich said in a book commentary that their role in the story is "largely over," but it would be cool to see some of the loose ends formally tied up.

I also want to see more of Gobbotopia and of O-Chul (presumably separately), but then, who doesn't?

Seeing Redcloak's niece brought back into the narrative would also be cool.