I bought Into the Breach a few months ago because I love FTL. I gave it a quick whirl, didn't really click and felt overwhelmingly difficult, forgot about it again.

Gave it another shot yesterday, and I think I'm starting to get hooked. It's one of those games that do not really open up until you have some understanding of the mechanics, it seems, but I've reached a point where I kind-of sort-of know what I'm doing. Still early days, I've only just unlocked my third island and only have two squads so far.

Since I'm home alone this weekend, I've also plugged in my PSVR set again (takes up a ton of space in our tiny apartment with all those wires), so I had some magical moments with Tetris Effect yesterday. Also tried out the demo of Astro Bot: Rescue Mission and am thinking about getting the full game. There seems to be a lot of interesting gameplay possibilites for a Mario-style platformer in VR (and really I just desperately want to play Mario Odyssey, but I'm not quite ready to buy a Switch yet).