Hey! I'm looking for someone to run a Shadowrun 5e game (and also a few people to play with). I haven't played the game before, but I've been reading the books and just dying to give it a go. Sadly, I work a retail schedule (read: I never have the same days off week to week) so Roll20 is kind of out. Haven't been able to find much of anything for Shadowrun PbP across the internet, except for the living world stuff on reddit, which is a vastly different experience than what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for Brown Business Suit, in terms of tone, but actual setting doesn't really matter. I'll probably be looking to make a Rigger or a Shaman, depending on the game's plot hook, but I have a ton of different character ideas in other areas, too (Throwing Adept, bog standard street sam, AI Rigger that I don't even know the feasibility of etc.)

I do also have a character that might work well in Pink Mohawk. While I'm far more interested in BBS-style, I'll take what I can get here. Well, mostly. I'm not super interested in Black Trenchcoat.

And just as a very brief rundown of the character concepts I have that I would be happy to throw together quickly:
Wedge, the aforementioned Pink Mohawk character. She's a vehicle rigger with a tricked out combat bike, a low-profile (but still heavily modded) station wagon, and a WIP Ares van turned TANK. She has a fondness for old movies that predate trids. Her name comes from Wedge Antilles.

Wren: Throwing Adept. Trouble with a capital T. Likes to run her mouth, but has enough magical BS to protect herself when her mouth gets her in trouble. Which is good because she really likes to fight, anyway. Uses Mentor's Mask from Forbidden Arcana, so she lights up like a firework for basically any fight. Makes a good distraction on runs.

Unnamed Shaman. All I have for this is a somewhat morose-looking image for a character. I don't know how to build a Shaman yet so I'm still looking into all of it, but aaah so cool.

Different Shaman. Ork that lived in a hostel for downtrodden metahumans. Sends money from runs back to them. Nothing that hasn't been done before, I know, but I like it nonetheless.

Drone Rigger. No plans here just wanna play one.