1. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper XI: More Expansions, More Salt!

Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
    (This is another thing Historia Crystals are good for, incidentally - they're instant-cast and available right from the start of the fight, unlike Magicites that need charge time before you can summon. Since we're talking about Magicites, this can be really helpful for things like pushing Shadow Dragon through his Black Fang and avoiding having to deal with his instant-kill attack altogether, or just generally needing to be able to precisely apply a known quantity of damage at a particular part of an AI cycle.)
    Minor nitpick (and useless for anyone here currently), but 6* magicites are the same. Available from the start and instant cast.

Also, I said screw it. It's my birthday and I can afford to drop a bit of cash on another pull.

2/11:

Zack USB (Really? Go away Zack. No one likes you and your crappy sword)
    Noctis Sync!!!!!!!

Yessssssssss. Team Fire just became stacked. C'mere Odin. I need to have a word with you.

Edit: Wow. All these Syncs have drained my Lenses (have 7 syncs now). Anyone know when the next Record Dungeon update is?
    Last edited by Antonok; 2020-07-05 at 09:16 PM.
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile