Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
We already have it, actually, and it's what you left out of your list: OSBs.

First, there were OSBs (Overflow Soul Breaks), which dealt a single shot of overflow (can exceed 9999) damage. And there was much rejoicing.

Next, there were AOSBs (Arcane Overflow Soul Breaks), which dealt a sequence of normal hits plus one overflow hit, or three overflow hits in a row, but were usable only once per battle. And there was much rejoicing.

Now, though, we have the successor to these, the Limit Break Overflow Soul Break. This one uses a party-wide meter, and deals overflow damage based on the number of gauge charges consumed. Like AOSBs, this can be used once per fight. Like Syncs, it can be honed. And there was much salt rejoicing.
Called it.

Also, there are a couple other high rarity relics released in JP. I'm not *super* keen on these, others please chime in.

Higher rarity LMRs. Like LMRs... but better. For example, instead of a small chance to double cast, guaranteed double cast every other/third ability use.

Also, a combination Glint+/AASB???. First use is free like a Glint+, puts you in a certain mode which lasts 15s, lets you break the damage cap with certain abilities, iirc you use is the second time at the end. Maybe.

Seems like... natural progression.

imo AASB is the hugest power leap we've ever had.

Also, I just checked out the lens shop. Wowee, lots of goodies there. And I have an absurd amount of lenses.

Thinking of attempting Ifrit.