1. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper XI: More Expansions, More Salt!

Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
    Grats! We can conquer this “new” content shoulder to shoulder :P

If there’s one thing I learned from Titan, man is there little wiggle room. Can’t just go in willy nilly. Gotta plan like every action for every character, around the boss too.
    Yeah, that was my entire problem when trying to figure out how to kill it. Titan himself actually made things both easier and harder. The 30k entry damage and the 2 subsequent 10k attacks were great at keeping rage 3 down, but having to replace my Blade/Spellward magicite to use him definitely increased my damage intake. All that said, I farmed my 4 copies and had enough to get him to 99. Just have to fully inherit. Going the standard route and slapping my blade/spell wards on him. Only going for one copy though, since you can only have 1 copy of a specific 6* magicite and only 2 total 6*s in a deck.

Next step would logically be Ramuh but my earth is severely lacking. My options are (typing it out mostly for myself)

Spoiler
    Show

Physical:

Galuf - CSB, Imperil BSB, AASB
    Dorgann - USB, AASB
    Kelgar - USB, AASB, AOSB but no DC LMR
    Noctis - Sync, AASB - No native EnElement but his burst is definitely there.
    Meliadoul - USB. Only useful as an Imperiler. Highly likely to just be a liability though.

Magical

Galuf - CSB - Only Earth CSB I have
    Emporor - Imperil USB, AOSB - See Meliadoul
    Onion Knight - mUSB, AASB - No native EnElement but still useful with mUSB and chain count builder
    Krile - AASB, AOSB - AASB gives EnElement and a 40% damage reduction barrier after using fire/earth abilities. AOSB is pure summon earth damage.
    Rinoa - AASB - No DC LMR

Well got the starts of decent teams. Just need a few missing pieces.

And as we're talking about magicites, here soon we should be getting the magicite support campaigns. These come with special banners you get tickets for. The catch is, the tickets are only for a single x1 pull. Total of 35 tickets, so you get 35 chances to have all your hopes dashed.

Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
    Edit: hey Antonok. What 6* you thinking next? I’m feeling good about Alexander, and maaaaybe Ramuh. Having a single 6* really opens some doors.
    I'm leaning towards Leviathon personally. My lightning team is too stacked to not skewer that stupid fish.

Edit: It'll be a bit before I take on any more 6*s tho. It'll take a bit to get Titan fully inherited and I want to get some more 6* motes to dive Noctis with. May even try Shiva after that. Fire team is pretty decent.

Edit2: Just fyi, 11 of those 35 tickets from a mission that requires you to kill 50 magicites total. Happy farming!
    Last edited by Antonok; 2020-07-07 at 03:22 PM.
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile