Quote Originally Posted by Antonok View Post
I took a couple more shots at Levi just to test where I'd be lacking (can get to about 50% currently). Unlike Titan, Phase 1 is the most dangerous. Noctis might not cut it in this fight. May have to go back to Aranea or Sora (Sora probably being the better option tbh).

Either way, I'm going to need to pick up Lightning's Glint or Glint+ for the EnLightning before I'm going to make another serious attempt.
Oh yeah! Man, can't believe how valuable G and G+s are. I used Cloud's EnWind G and G+ in my Titan fights.

It's also interesting all those old janky relics that now cost 1 SB gauge which either Imperil or EnElement are good now. Neat how that happened.

I was thinking about it more, I probably can work my way around the wheel. After beating Titan and looking at what goes into the other magicites, I'm confident I can beat Ramuh with Rydia & co., then Leviathan with... actually, never mind, I need more Lightning tech before I can try that, even with 2 6*s in my magicite deck. I'm sorta close, have Prompto for Imperil & CSB, Kain AASB + Sync (they don't play *super* well together though), what I really need is a second dps (alternatively... my mag is alright). And my Water team is stacked. And my Fire team is decent. Really, I'm only shut down at Ice.

But then again, I read the EnElement mechanics for 6*s are supposed to get easier. Might just do Ramuh (and maybe Alexander) then call it good for a while.