Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
Oh yeah! Man, can't believe how valuable G and G+s are. I used Cloud's EnWind G and G+ in my Titan fights.

It's also interesting all those old janky relics that now cost 1 SB gauge which either Imperil or EnElement are good now. Neat how that happened.

I was thinking about it more, I probably can work my way around the wheel. After beating Titan and looking at what goes into the other magicites, I'm confident I can beat Ramuh with Rydia & co., then Leviathan with... actually, never mind, I need more Lightning tech before I can try that, even with 2 6*s in my magicite deck. I'm sorta close, have Prompto for Imperil & CSB, Kain AASB + Sync (they don't play *super* well together though), what I really need is a second dps (alternatively... my mag is alright). And my Water team is stacked. And my Fire team is decent. Really, I'm only shut down at Ice.

But then again, I read the EnElement mechanics for 6*s are supposed to get easier. Might just do Ramuh (and maybe Alexander) then call it good for a while.
Ok, took a pot shot at Alex. He hurts. His gimmicks might be easy but his damage is no joke. Wall/ProShellga with Double Dampen and people were getting railed for 9k+ damage a hit.

May take a couple more tries at him because he is supposed to be the easiest, but going to have to figure the damage intake out.