A new Halo appears!

Zodi Plays: Halo [18] Elite Elites

Video Length: 20:29

Bit shorter than usual, because of how I cut the videos but eh, that happens.

In this episode we finally finish fighting through the Covenant ship, finding the ill fortuned fate of Keyes... turned into a fungal bloom by mushrooms. Ah well, I can't call them every time (I still think he was a sleeper agent). And as we mention in video it's... honestly not that big a deal? Anderson Johnson has more character than him and we haven't even MET him in this game (I know he has a scene in it but we didn't see it). Keyes is just... some guy basically? And then the way we put him out of his misery is by just punching our hand into his face, which honestly just seems really really silly, especially since decay exists as an extant form of life. I highly doubt we actually killed Keyes in a way that matters.

Regardless, with the ill duty of retrieving his codes dealt with, we can fight our way OUT of the ship to some banshees to fly away... far harder than it sounds because the black armoured Elites are rather effective at murdering us! But we get through it- hope you all enjoyed! Join us next time... for the beginning of the end!