1. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper XI: More Expansions, More Salt!

Started messing around with Earth teams to try and take on Odin with. I have 2 things on this:

Thing 1: I really hate these fights. End game fights in this game are absolutely horrible. 95% of enemy attacks are either piercing, multi-elemental, ignore blinks, or have stupidly high multipliers. And more often than not, all of the above. Add in the other BS like starting the fights with 2 stacks of imperil on you, or Doom, or insane damage/defense boosts and they're just straight up not fun. On a minorly positive note, since half the attacks ignore blinks, the mirror image gimmick is easier to sustain.

Thing 2: Holy **** Kelgar. Calm down man! USB + AASB is an insane amount of damage. Got Earth weak Odin to 60% just with Kelgar alone (Galuf, Dorgann, and Tyro got wiped pretty early). With that combo, Kelgar does 7x2+8+8 (30) attacks per turn. Dorgann would be doing 4x2+6+6+imperil if he survived. Pretty dang good dps if I can get past the BS damage from above.

TL:DR - End game in FFRK is utter crap.

Edit: Also Magia. Screw Magia
    Last edited by Antonok; 2020-07-08 at 02:01 PM.
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile