1. - Top - End - #296
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Zodi Plays: Custom Robo (Redesign Your Robo, We Know What We're Doing)

Plot twist. ...I will admit, I didn't actually see this coming. I'm glad that they went this route with the father, though.

To be fair, this game is pretty dang dark for such a cutesy-looking tone.

I like what they've done here. Barring the silly 'genetic memory' thing, and... I mean, it's fine, I can accept it, it's a weird spirit thing, it's all very mature and thought out. They've rationally created a world within the limitations of their engine, and doing what they wanted to do. Without making the player feel terrible about anyone involved in the present that we've met, at least. There are obviously people who still know, but most people - even, I imagine, the people who do the brain conforming stuff - just... are doing it because that's literally all they know. (Though, obviously, it's still traumatized Marcia, so you can still hate them quite a bit. )
    Last edited by DataNinja; 2020-07-10 at 12:29 PM.
    The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.~ That's your horoscope for today.