I think low opportunity cost gimmicks are nice to have. Everyone putting some effort into Stealth for instance is pretty nice and then you add Pass without Trace on top of it and you're good. You don't really need to Expertise it; that's excessive. Spell Sniper, however, is kinda pointless; you can already 600' kite with Longbows as basically any class as long as you make sure you out-mobility the enemy. This is the principle behind the Expeditious Retreat Wizard on level 1; you can ER to move at twice enemy speed and then just engage them beyond their effective range, using illusions and hiding (as an action) as necessary) to ensure one-sided combat.

Similarly, everyone playing Aaracokra or another flying race would have obvious benefits and fairly low opportunity cost (though significantly higher than just stealth; one skill and Dex-focus is pretty low downside while race can get you a feat or magic resistance or things of that nature). What I don't really see is much advantage to Sorlock in this case; Longbow has plenty long enough range already and if the fight is one-sided, the amount of hits you need to take a single target down doesn't really matter. It's also worth noting with regards to flying races that a significant part of all established campaign paths is dungeons, where aerial kiting is much harder and they have to deal with a whole day's worth of enemies. And there's the issue of having to notice the enemy at long enough range to be able to start the kiting thingy.

Far as being able to get someone back on their feet, yeah, it's a nice ability but generally you don't need everyone in the party to have it. Going from 3 to 4 Healing Worders is already a bit redundant in basically all circumstances. I'd say 2 is necessary and 3 is ideal but 4...doesn't really matter. For the party I suggested, Wizard/Cleric/Druid/Bard actually does get 3 Healing Worders (and I think Wizard in such a case adds much more than anything else could to the party) in addition to the maximal range of out-of-combat ability to maximise the ability to solve non-combat encounters regardless of the type of encounter. I honestly have a hard time seeing which character would be better off as a Paladin. I don't really see what a Paladin in this context would provide that a Bard/Druid/Cleric wouldn't do better aside from some potential burst (but all of those classes have other forms of nova). This is not to say that Pally would be bad again, but I do feel full casters generally provide you with more in the grand scheme of things (more ways to ensure death rolls never happen/more ways to ensure enemy doesn't get away/more ways to ensure you can solve any enemy or encounter with a single efficient effect).