I’m in agreement with JNA on most points here.

Out of curiosity, I went back through the 4e Runepriest and looked at the specific benefits granted by the Rune of Destruction in At-Will and Encounter Prayers. I was surprised how many of the benefits were some variation on “you or you allies deal additional damage”. There were a smattering that improved attack bonuses or the ability of your allies to make opportunity attacks, but the majority were pure damage boosts.

I was really hoping to see more of the Rune of Destruction coming through here, but other than Mark for Boundless Fury being based on the Rune of Boundless Fury, I’m having a difficult time of it. I think Befuddling Blow might be coming from Word of Befuddlement, but it’s a little unclear.

The Domain Spells stick out to me the most – I would have expected more smite spells or beatstick spells, given the 4e Runepriest’s style of play. Things like Ensnaring Strike and Blinding Smite come to mind, with a consideration given to Spirit Guardians and Skill Empowerment as well. The last two don’t scream Runepriest nearly as loudly, but there were a number of Prayers that could be represented with them.

I’d be quite interested in seeing your take on a Channel Divinity option with this subclass that allows allies to deal more damage with their attacks. That feels like it would be more in line with the characteristics used to describe the Runepriest:
Quote Originally Posted by 4e Runepriest Overview Sidebar
You use melee attacks to harass your enemies and leave them vulnerable to your allies’ attacks. With your heavy armor and your ability to heal, you are ideally suited for standing on the front line.