1. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] Garuda, The Ringed City: The Delvers

Pool: 1

Ember, Outlier, The Girl: Beryl Beach

What could well have been a fight seems over quickly, so quickly even The Girl can't help but gape as the foreign heroes move out of the way. "We don't need no trouble if'n this is some local dispute. We'll be watchin you, don't go far." Southern June then turns towards The Girl's vantage, motioning her closer. "They won't hurtchu long as I'm here. I don't know 'bout no Rash or whatever but ifn'they wanted a brawl they'dve found it. Now git."

The Girl moves closer though not close enough to speak to quietly, leaving enough room between the two of you (and the other heroes) and herself just in case. She remains silent, watching expectantly. Especially towards Outlier.

Backfire, Animus: Animus's Base

Animus has nothing to add, giving a terse though not uncharacteristic nod to see you off. They've at least pointed you in the right direction. Easiest way back down to Noxport would be through the Ferrymen, most heroes working topside having a general travel pass to the lower reaches of the city state. All is not quite there however and as you approach you can see why. Gravitic seems to have begun a row.

Gravitic, The Ferrymen: Ferrymen HQ

The attendent gives you what one might call bored, indifferent maybe. When you work in a service job, all the rants begin to sound the same. "Yes I'm sure you're very important in whatever your hovel might be named miss." he begins with the dry uncaring of someone making minimum wage. "We provide a transpiration service, we are not a directory nor are we obligated to provide information to non-aligned heroes. I'm in no position to provide the likes of you any further information and will insist that you depart from here immediately before I must call a true hero to resolve this issue."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Very clearly using his influence on you here. Telling you that you're not a real hero, you're just some trash to be discarded. Roll to reject or shift Danger down and Freak up.
    Last edited by Razade; 2020-07-12 at 12:09 PM.