Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
Humans are predators too yet most humans does not have trophies made out of creatures.
Granted, modern man would be displaying trophies made out of supermarket packaging material, but the same held true when people did hunt their own food. Some people are proud of the animals they've killed, others just want to eat some meat and don't care who knows about it afterwards.

(And, of course, most hunters past puberty don't keep trophies of rabbits they've slain. It's easy to argue that most anything a dragon hunts would be as insignificant as a rabbit it to a guy with a gun.)

Quote Originally Posted by D&D_Fan View Post
What if the bronze dragons lair is staffed by good aligned aquatic kobolds.
The kobolds would have an entire wing of the lair where they lived, and worked.
On a related note, why do kobolds almost exclusively work for chromatic dragons in published material? I mean beyond their default status of antagonist, is there a lore reason?

There is a room in a far off part of the dungeon containing a large beautiful crystal on a pedestal. As it turns out this crystal is an egg. What is in it. A Lhurgoyf?
Ach!

Quote Originally Posted by D&D_Fan View Post
I don't know if there is a confirmed personality for the dragon in question.
Even though though bronze dragons are supposed to be good, This dragon we have come up with while coming up is probably not a good example of the species. He is overall just pretty negative.
I guess negative traits are more fun to think of than positive ones. So let's come up with some positive traits.

• If the dragon loves nature, it might maintain a sort of underwater "national park" around its lair, complete with dragonblooded tritons or something as park rangers. Its lair would have the rangers' base of operations/village where they lived.
  • If the dragon loves a specific type of animal (whales, say), it might have a graveyard where it buries them in the draconic equivalent of a shoebox, complete with simple gravestone.
  • If the dragon is inquisitive, it might maintain some kind of observatory, perhaps with a periscope to look above the waves or a moon pool for scrying.
  • If the dragon is amusingly absent-minded, the area around its lair is probably littered with half-furnished lairs that are probably inhabited by other things now.
  • If the dragon is artistic, its entire lair might be a massive statue garden.
  • If the dragon is cosmopolitan, its lair might be surrounded by attempts at creating underwater versions of surface creatures' settlements.
  • If the dragon is charitable, it might have a mine of some kind and open barrels of gemstones or lumps of metal labeled "Take one". This policy is loosely enforced; you might be able to get away with taking two or even three, if you're the scum of the earth, but take four and spill the rest on the floor and...well, who knows?