View Single Post

Thread: Sea of Stars - IC II

1. - Top - End - #430
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Sea of Stars - IC II

"A planet with.. no, that wasn't mine. Trask, maybe. I think some of his men mentioned something about that to some of mine." Hadarak said to Anika. Then Hannabel burst in. "That's the one, yes!" Fel said with a smile. "I chanced upon some viable warp charts that placed it in a system once controlled by the Egarian Dominion. It's now home to feral orks, and overcoming them to sieze the location of the Righteous Path from an old Egarian observatory formed the bulk of my adventures in the system. There wasn't much else of interest around, unfortunately. The orks have broken or looted almost everything the Egarians left behind on the primary world, and of the two others one is a blasted waste, irradiated by the system's star, and the other is frozen, covered in ruins and slow-growth plants, I believe. The Egarians used it for power generation."

"Well spotted, Navis!" Winterscale bellowed, adjusting the course of the skiff. "That's what we're looking for. Everyone get a good look at it, if you can!"

Anika couldn't make it out, even with the preysense goggles. The foliage was too thick, the goggles struggling to catch a heat signature through the clustered leaves. It was certainly large, whatever it was.

"It's a Terrorax, my friends, one of the apex predators of Burnscour. Its head will make a fine trophy for the wall of whoever can land the killing blow," Winterscale pointed to the pile of refuse under the trees. "It's already building a lair, see? Brace yourselves, the sight of these monsters is enough to make strong men recoil in horror."

Shifting the skiff into hover and stepping away from the controls, Calligos retrieved a weapon case from behind the console and drew out an oversized hunting rifle. "Who wants to take the first shot?"
    Last edited by Destro_Yersul; 2020-07-13 at 02:08 AM.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing