Quote Originally Posted by Destro_Yersul View Post
"A planet with.. no, that wasn't mine. Trask, maybe. I think some of his men mentioned something about that to some of mine." Hadarak said to Anika. Then Hannabel burst in. "That's the one, yes!" Fel said with a smile. "I chanced upon some viable warp charts that placed it in a system once controlled by the Egarian Dominion. It's now home to feral orks, and overcoming them to sieze the location of the Righteous Path from an old Egarian observatory formed the bulk of my adventures in the system. There wasn't much else of interest around, unfortunately. The orks have broken or looted almost everything the Egarians left behind on the primary world, and of the two others one is a blasted waste, irradiated by the system's star, and the other is frozen, covered in ruins and slow-growth plants, I believe. The Egarians used it for power generation."
"Well, that sounds like an absolutely grand adventure, Lord Captain," Hannabel coos. "Exploring the Egarian Dominion, battling beastly Orks, and stealing back to civilization with Lorcanus Ryn's lost treasure? Surely there's a tale worth telling in all its gory detail! At the dance tonight, perhaps?" she continues, flashing Fel her most impish smile.

Shifting the skiff into hover and stepping away from the controls, Calligos retrieved a weapon case from behind the console and drew out an oversized hunting rifle. "Who wants to take the first shot?"
"Not me, Lord Commander. Handling such a monster of a gun is surely a task for the manliest among us," Hannabel observes wryly as Felidae takes the rifle.