More concerned than afraid--these beasts could only consume his body, not his soul--Kennoch trusted that Winterscale could pilot the skiff well enough to keep them at a relatively safe distance. If not, some of these half-mad Rogue Traders were bound to jump in for glory or death and give him time to escape before a Terrorax peeled him out of his void-suit like a canned snack. With both hands on the side of the skiff, Echo breathed slowly, focused on his target, and let his will flow through the MIU. His Hellpistol hummed with energy.

Patience. Patience. Better a single shot that aims true, than a thousand blind rounds.

The Navis exhaled fully; a mechanical hiss, a quick flash of light, and the decorative weapon launched its ray toward the xeno he originally spotted. Hopefully a miss wouldn't catch the trees on fire. Though that, too, would be a spectacle.

Spoiler
Show
Been years since I used this combat system, and I've got a few modifiers to juggle, so I hope I get this right.

The MIU Weapon Interface lets me shoot the Hellpistol as a Free Action, so can I take the full-round Aim for a +20 bonus and still shoot the same round? I'm also not sure about range/size modifiers.

To Hit (BS 40, MIU +10, Red-Dot Sight +10, Aim +20/10 = 80/70): (1d100)[6]
Damage: (1d10+4)[5]