View Single Post

Thread: Conquering the land IC

1. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Conquering the land IC

The winged crocodile drags the one adventurers it had in it's maw towards the water and try's to drown him.

The big black sand golem let's his fists fly down trying to get the sword-wielder.

Spoiler: Construct attacks
    Show

Attack 1:(1d20+17)[29]
    Attack 2:(1d20+17)[23]
    Damage 1:(3d8+6)[15] + (2d6)[5]
    Damage 2:(3d8+6)[19] + (2d6)[7]

The sword-wielder get's hit once, but redirects the second fist slightly enough to evade the attack.

He screams muffled. "Save Natrax!" Towards the adventurer with a bow who books it towards the river.

The sword-wielder does another fancy move, but the swirling sand make him miss his swing.

Spoiler: Updated map
    Show

Spoiler: Your turn
    Show
    I hope I got Raziel's position right?

@AV: If you didn't used up your standard action (I'm not exactly sure with your movement) you can use an action as if you had held back.

Spoiler: Tayci
    Show
    There don't seem to be any other surprises waiting here. On the top of the wall that is some miles away you think you can make out some people with white helmets, you think they don't have seen the struggle or are not interested.
    Last edited by Alhallor; 2020-07-17 at 07:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridai View Post
    No no no, not speaking while fighting. Speaking with the fighting!

That rabite monk dive-blobbing you in the face, followed by hooking teeth into your belt and suplexing you is a woefully poorly understood way of remarking on how nice the weather is.