Quote Originally Posted by 3Power View Post
-snip-
Honestly, I'd say the way this is set up really feels inconsistent compared to the FBS. Some things have several black marks for the same thing, while others fail to take into account important issues.
This is my evaluation of portions of your chart, based off of the discussions we have had over the last while. It is not meant to be a disservice to you personally in any way shape or form Void in Arizona and where prohibited
For instance:
The Protean shouldn't have both a for not having Wish and also for Greater Teleport being inconsistent (though we do have evidence he has met a creature that can teleport, in the form of a teleporting beetle thing in one of the books); it should just be that the most viable explanations for the Escape scene involve a lucky shapeshift. Meanwhile, we've argued at length and concluded among the majority of us that there's a logical explanation working within MitD and the fluff that means a Protean MitD could maintain 2 eyes, and also that he wouldn't be normally speaking Common. So that'd be a (has an issue, but has an okay solution) on the former and a (no problem at all, a Protean wouldn't be found speaking Common or anything recognizable as a language) on the latter.

Similarly, matters like the Grey Linnorm's ability to launch people probably merits a , not a boon (though that bit is my own stance, really), and in general the Ha-Naga part completely disregards the size issue (removing the size restriction wouldn't stop size from being an issue) and that STR for a Colossal creature is worthy no matter which way you slice it.

There's some other things I would dispute, but those are some notable ones.