View Single Post

Thread: MitD XV: The Other Dark One

1. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: MitD XV: The Other Dark One

Quote Originally Posted by lio45 View Post
    Jasdoif and I are both wondering where exactly we allow this - it doesn't seem to be an actual requirement.

Is it just unspoken convention that has traditionally disallowed STR<30 to "satisfy the Tower Scene"?
    The actual description for the tower scene comes with links to writeups examining what, exactly, would be necessary to get that affect. I assume it comes from there, not really having the ability to comb through them atm.

Also, i am confused as to why option A has an asterisk on it given that it is a simple removal of one of the FBS requirements, as near as i can tell, while option E, which requires an ill defined new system, does not. The asterisk represents an expectation that people who vote for it come up with whatever it actually requires, yes?
    Last edited by Keltest; 2020-07-17 at 08:27 PM.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”