View Single Post

Thread: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

1. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

When everything is decided, Arimart choose to retire himself and meditate, to recollect himself.
    He kneels down, position his shield in front of himself, and looks at the symbol of the Silver Flame, while humming a chant called "Miron's Eye".
    In the end, he repeats a prayer:
    "Through the Dust of deceptions, let my eyes see truly,
    from the claws of death, may my soul feel freedom,
    among the darkness below, my mind will stand strong,
    let the Fire of Justice burn the hearts of the righteous."

When he's ready, the paladin takes his weapon and shield, prepares them, and reaches Gryphon outside, before the other Khoravar starts casting his spells.
    "I'm ready to do as we said."
    Arimart starts concentrating and repeats another, seemingly long and peaceful song, then he raises his right hand, puts his thumb and index in his mout and whistles. Immediately after, a strong horse appears; it's not clear from where, it looks like it has always been right outside Gryphon's house but, at the same time, he seems to have come from a far place.
    Arimart pats it on the back and speaks to him in a celestial language "Alu'hni, Schuse'ah"*.

Before he can further instruct the creature, a mob appears and starts walking toward the group. The Khoravar is thinking of the best way to send them away when Kleris acts.
    "Smart move, this one is really a quick thinker!" thinks Arimart, preparing himself to follow the other paladin's lead.

Spoiler: *
    Show

"Thanks for leaving the Silvery pastures"
    Last edited by CozJa; 2020-07-22 at 11:09 AM.
    Does this poster have a sign?