View Single Post

Thread: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

1. - Top - End - #276
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

Nodding his phantasmal creature onward through the city. Gryphon was glad to see Kleris’ use magic to resolve the problem with the bounty hunters. There was a sense of security in traveling with people who possessed some magical acumen.

The Prosecutor summoning horses, Raz cloaking the party from prying eyes and Kleris’ obvious talent for beguiling magics. Even Kett appears to be more Shadowmancer than Dockyard drunk. Finally some reliable agents to work for me. Not even asking for pay and they’re already helping me complete my mission. Hahahaha. Oma Katra would be so proud if she could see me today. Actually, other than the murder attempt and the other murder attempt things have gone pretty damn smoothly.

As the party clops up to the Triptych on their mounts Gryphon snaps back to attention and wipes the self-satisfied grin off of his face; rearranging it into a bemused smile at the sight of the colossal gate.

Reigning up his shadowy sinister beast next to Arimart’s divine mount he addresses the paladin:

Well, Prosecutor, it seems we have another impediment. How would you feel about flexing that proverbial “Long Arm of the Law” to get our little party through here without them bothering us over paperwork?
    Last edited by (Un)Inspired; 2020-07-21 at 08:16 PM.
    amazing avatar of my favorite character, Gheera, by Pesimismrocks