1. - Top - End - #972
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Riverside 20: Another day, another disaster

[Tracking Rats]
    Archera, Flicker & I Can't Believe It's Not Irena

"Don't worry about the guns, I spooked them good. They started running in the other direction as soon as I appeared. Didn't even bother picking up their weapons." Not-Irena gestures in the direction she came from which means that the mutants must either be heading back towards the hole or past it and continue along tunnel which the hole was intersecting with.

[Arik's Place]

"I believe I mentioned it earlier. Helios is the god of secrets, shadows and deals. That for instance means that he's not too keen on practices that takes away the illusion of choice which you always see in deals such as forced slavery. Something which not many people could just guess he'd be against." There's unforced slaves?
    Arik shrugs nonchalantly. "I mean, he's not opposed to blackmailing or similar despicable practices but as soon as threats of violence or mind control becomes involved he suddenly plays another tune. It's a thin line that he tests the limits of but once you understand it as well as he does you understand what he cannot bring himself to do or even order to do. This is not something he can't just bypass by have someone else do or play ignorant about. It's an ideology that he has to follow no matter what."

[Ilpholinside]

"The mark is what makes it easier for us to detect demons. You might have noticed that some demons don't make silver glow for instance? That's since that demon is still unmarked by us. I imagine that applies to a lot of the demons here in the nexus which we haven't managed to get to yet." Cerabella explains briefly. There was more to it than that, but that's the information she was going to give Ilpholin.

"But yes, I'd be able to find them easily or make them find me. So if you indeed have a location in mind I can reach out and have them help us out. But how did you find out about this place and what can you tell me about it? I didn't expect an location come to you so quickly."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2020-07-22 at 06:36 AM.