View Single Post

Thread: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

1. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

As the mob disperse thanks to Kleris clever solution, the group starts moving through the city.

on his horse with Maugrim, Arimart reflects on the situation, thinking that the Flame may have guided his steps, and finding this group is something even better than everything he could have hoped for. Maybe they could be convinced to stick together and work as a single unit for the Tribunal, ramping up their chances of success and, subsequently to obtain recognition.
    But the paladin knows not to run too far with his dreaming, and to keep his ambitions in check; as of now, the only objective is bringing Maugrim to Thronehold.
    "But I'll buy a round to each of them, when this is over..." he thinks, before reaching the Trypthic, one of the most important structures in the city, and one of the longest standing towers in its recent, conflicted, history.

As Gryphon speaks to him, the paladin searches for a couple of sheets in his backpack. "Well, let's give them paperwork" he says, winking at the half-elven magician, then he unmounts from his steed, and pats it on his head, speaking to it:"Shaef'aluhal ne hachart"*

Paying attention to put enough noise and distance between himself and Maugrim, He prays to the flame to guide his tongue, then walks toward the nearest guards at the gate, searching for Thranes and calling their attention.

"My eyes are bright and my soul respectful," he says, using a traditional greeting of Thrane laymen and showing the holy symbol of the Silver Flame, "I am Knight Arimart Kaessal, and I'm here to apprehend the dangerous Nameless. I called this group of adventurers to help me in my search but, it looks like I was too late to stop him..." He makes a regretful expression, while showing to the guard his ID paper and the writ from the Tribunal,
    "After this morning's attack, we need to reach the Karrnathi zone as soon as possible, before the trail gets cold. Sorry, but I can't wait for this queue! Can you let us pass through? Also, do you have any information that can help us?"

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show

Persuasion rolls with advantage. (1d20+6)[24]
    (1d20+6)[10]

Spoiler: *
    Show
    "Take care of this old one."
    Last edited by CozJa; 2020-07-22 at 11:17 AM.
    Does this poster have a sign?