Show
  • Freak: +1
  • Danger: +1
  • Savior: +2
  • Superior: +0
  • Mundane: -1

Spoiler: Moves
Show
  • Breaking Out: Whenever you break through an impediment placed upon you or subvert a Hero’s expectations of your Heroic Tradition, you may roll + Danger. On a miss, you escape but you leave something behind and mark a Condition. On a hit, choose one. On a 10+ choose two.
    • You may ask one question as if you’d rolled a hit on Pierce the Mask
    • Clear a Condition or Mark Potential.
    • Place your captor in chains
    • Create an opportunity for your teammates

• Like the Good Old Days: When you Directly Engage an opponent alongside a teammate, you may mark a Condition to provide them an additional option, even on a miss. If they are a member of a Heroic Tradition, add 1 Team to the Pool.

Outlier gives Ember a helpless look for a moment before addressing the Girl.

"I can give you my promise that we’re not looking to hurt you, use you, or in any other way detain you," he replies. "We’re not some rival gang looking to get our own piece of the action or anything; we’re heroes," he clarified. "This is Ember, you can call me Outlier. We’re Delvers."

Probably not exactly what she meant by ‘what can you give me’, but he’s not exactly overly stocked in cash, influence, or power at the moment. His emotions are still roiling, but he tries to project a calm demeanour despite this.

"Destroying the city, or the world, is kind of exactly the opposite of what we’re interested in," he goes on. "We want to keep people safe, if we can. Your assistance in that by providing information would be greatly appreciated, but if you’re not comfortable with that just knowing that you’re all right now is more than sufficient."

He hopes she will be willing to be forthcoming, but it’s not like they can force her to be helpful.